The list below includes links to external offices for additional information or external complaint procedures, links to self-help guides, and links to national and state support groups.
Please see the following websites for more information on state and federal laws, and how to file a complaint outside of WSU.
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Department of Justice – Civil Rights Division
- U.S. Department of Justice – Office On Violence Against Women
- U.S. Department of Education – Office for Civil Rights
- Washington State Human Rights Commission
- Washington State Department of Enterprise Services
- Washington State Auditor
External Self-Help Resources and Information
Please see the following websites for more information on various topics of concern to the WSU community.
- Service Dogs Information – Petco Community
- Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act, US Dept of Justice – Civil Rights Division
- Disability.gov Quicklinks for Accessibility Services and Information
- Technology Resources for College Students with Disabilities
Sexual Assault and Sex and Gender Based Violence Survivor Links and Resources
- Surviving Campus Sexual Assault: An Overview of Your Rights as a Student
- Resources for Sexual Assault Survivors in Seattle
- Transgender Sexual Violence Survivors: A Self-Help Guide to Healing and Understanding, Forge: Transgender Sexual Violence Project
- Know Your IX , information for students to respond to and prevent sexual assault
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, national information for survivors and supporters of survivors
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs
- Consent: If you don’t get it, you don’t get it: White House Public Service Announcement
- 1 in 5: White House Public Service Announcement
- SAFER, a nonprofit organization providing resources and tools for student-led movements to combat sexual and interpersonal violence on campus communities
- American Bar Association Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence
- MoneyGeek Financial Help for Women in Abusive Relationships
- Washington Law Help, helping low-income individuals solve legal problems
- Amnesty International. global human rights organization
- BetterHelp is a counseling service available to students who have WSU’s graduate or international student health insurance. Professionally licensed counselors are available via ongoing text communications, live chat, phone, video, or groupinars. To learn more about BetterHelp, visit BetterHelp Counseling for Students.
All documents are available in alternate accessible formats upon request.